background

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Mosaic


I HEART this mosaic bee block I made for Heather for the Not Your Grandma's Quilting Bee! This 13" improvised block was made using this Oh Fransson tutorial.

My little girl, R., totally flipped for the bright Riley Blake fabrics with the black sashing and really wants me to make her a pillow like it. We'll just have to see about that...it took me hours to make this one little block. Sheesh! And let me just add that this block is a fabric hog, oink oink! I did have fun making it though :D

This April block if technically the last block for this bee, but I still have yet to make my March blocks...

Happy quilting,
Colette

2 comments:

  1. It is beautiful! I made a mosaic block too and i agree...it took ages and lots of fabric! Love yours with the black sashing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely block, Colette!

    ReplyDelete